ScreenSounds

Dedicated to reviews and news of music for film, TV and games

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES


As I have been snowed under with other things, despite having a heap of CDs to review, I just haven't had the chance to get to them yet, but I will, so don't go away. In the meantime, I thought I would point out some great features you can access from other sites, starting with Soundtrack.net, where you can watch the Basil Poledouris tribute video, shown at the Film Music Festival in Spain this past summer. And you can read what is possibly the composer's last interview at bsospirit.com, where you can also access recent interviews with John Scott and Christopher Gunning. Finally, go to scoremagacine.com for recent interviews with Roque Banos, James Dooley, Elia Cmiral and Christiopher Young.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chungalin said...

I've seen that you have reviewed a CD from british composer Adrian Johnston. Do you know if he has an official website? Where can I get his personal email address?

After listening to almost all his released CDs I have to conclude he's one of the composers I like the most. It's very sad to see that many of his works have never been pressed on CD, but we have a representative sample of his quality. I wonder if Lassie will have the same luck...

By the way, I maintain a spanish website devoted to film scores: Scorefilia.

Congratulations for your blog.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home