ScreenSounds

Dedicated to reviews and news of music for film, TV and games

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Just so's you know...

For those of you who have faithfully visited the site and wondered why there is nothing new thereon, no, I haven't done a moonlight flit or even taken a good, old-fashioned vacations, it's just that no one is sending me any news or CDs to review at the moment - it's just a desert out there!

However, things are set to change and I am expecting a whole slew of discs to come crashing through my door in the next few weeks, so watch this space!

In the meantime, Lukas Kendall of Film Score Monthly has pointed out that I erroneously gave him sole credit for the booklet notes accompanying the label's release of Diamond Head/Gone With the Wave. Other contributors to these notes are Jeff Bond, Jeff Eldridge and Jon Burlingame, and I apologise for this oversight.

Finally, before concluding, I can offer you something you might like to check out in the form of composer interviews I've recently discovered.
Firstly, visit http://www.bsospirit.com/entrevistas for an interview with Stephen Warbeck, which features a number of recent colour photographs of the composer.
Then, http://www.scoremagacine.com/Entrevistas for an interview with Christopher Young, also illustrated with recent colour photos of the composer.
Finally, I've just discovered http://www.soundonsound.com/, which is well worth a visit, for in their archive they have interview with numerous film and television composers, including Elliot Goldenthal, Harry Gregson-Williams, David Newman, Mark Isham, Colin Towns, Ben Bartlett, Elizabeth Parker and Ben Salisbury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home